Neo v Smith Neo v Smith

Looks nice.

But it's still kinda boring. They fight in a same place all the time. Try to make something different at next time.

LeviFolds responds:

Well, I was kind of basing this off the movie, so , ya know, they would fight in the same place...I mean, they didn't stand in one place while they fought, ya know, kinda jumping all over the place.

Link's Prize Link's Prize

Hmm

It's good and I can see you have spend a lot time for making this. Also you are very good at drawing. But one thing, this is a bit too short. Next time try to not make so short movie as this was. But good job!

The Anger of Animation 2 The Anger of Animation 2

Well..

It's a bit boring. And very similar to the "Animator vs Animation" flash movie. But it's ok. Wish I could do Flash movies again, I'm just too lazy to do them anymore. I'm more into game texturing.

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

Heh!

It was hilarious! :D You animated it well, nice job Steve! BTW, don't buy some stupid consoles to play games, get a good PC!

-Guitar-Zero- -Guitar-Zero-

Nothing special..

It was quite a short I must say, but not bad stil. Next time use better frame rate like 24-30.

Valhalla Knights 2 Valhalla Knights 2

Awesome!

You did a damn nice job, You're very good animator I must say! I hope I could do some Flash animations now, I used to do but now edit games. But I might start animating again! You inspired me alot, thanks!

Pop a Cap! Pop a Cap!

Nice work, mate!

Really nice art work! And I like the "weird end thing" :D

Bobert-Rob responds:

Thanks! I try, I really do. I enjoy those after-credit animations too, they're fun.

Intruder : Revelation Intruder : Revelation

Finally!!!

You finally finished it, but this was was like some Madness: Combat or something like that. But nice sounds, they were from F.E.A.R and HL2 ain't they?? Still good I think. PS: This wasn't laggy in any places, and quality was high.

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Very well detailed movie.

Awesome work, animation was really impressive and those hi-quality sound effects. Only bad thing was that it's too short! I hope you'll make it longer in episode 2. Like I said, awesome work.

Brokeback Pokémon Brokeback Pokémon